- These heat-sensitive spoons change color when they come in contact with food at temperatures above 37 degrees C
- Long handle makes it easier to reach the bottom of small jars for drinking
- BPA-free and Phthalate-free
Nuvita's set of 2 Easy Eating thermosensitive spoons is a valuable ally for immediately and hygienically recognising whether food is too hot to put in a child's mouth.In fact, the spoon changes colour when it comes into contact with food above 37°C..
Equipped with a long handle, it collects oatmeal well, even in the highest jars. Also suitable for controlling the temperature of liquids such as stock, milk and tea; à chamomile.
- These heat-sensitive spoons change colour when they come into contact with food at temperatures above 37°C .
- Long handle makes it easier to reach the bottom of small baby jars
- BPA-free and Phthalates-free