Ideacute cutlery set to encourage your child to eat alone.
- The handle is lightweight and grip is optimized for little hands
- When the cutlery is placed the tip does not touch the table
- Small carrying case to take cutlery with you on your travels
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA-free and Phthalate-free
Nuvita's Easy Eating travel cutlery is a must-have for walks and outdoor outings.
Our travel cutlery set, consisting of a spoon and fork with sheath, is the ideal solution for encouraging your child to eat alone, even when you're away from home.The rounded shape of the cutlery is safe and ideal for children as young as six months, and the ergonomic, non-slip handle is comfortable for parents and small, untrained hands alike.The back of the travel cutlery has a special hygienic support designed to rest the cutlery while preventing the part that goes into the mouth from coming into contact with the surface of the table. The practical travel case makes it quick and easy to put the cutlery away after a meal, without getting it dirty. The cutlery and case can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Idéal to encourage your child to eat alone, even when you're not at home.
- Special hygienic support, designed so that it never touches the surface of the table when in place.
- Ergonomic, anti-slip handle, comfortable for parents and children.
- Practical case for using cutlery when placing and storing it after a meal without getting it dirty.
- Cutlery and case are dishwasher safe